Subscribe to our newsletter!
November is Philippine Blockchain Month
There is no dispute. This is a formality, an admittance of what is true. Let us guide you through the blockchain events of November 2022 in the Philippines:
Philippine Web3 Festival
A celebration of the country as the global leader and epicenter of web3, the Philippine Web3 Festival is a week-long event from Nov. 14 to 18 featuring the most important creators and personalities in web3 today. It is jointly organized by Yield Guild Games and BlockchainSpace.
- Discussions about the history of crypto in the Philippines and where it is headed next.
- The most prominent web3 personalities, including Animoca Brands founder Yat Siu and the Sandbox’s Sebastien Borget
- Side events across the main area of BGC, Taguig, and watch parties in different places in the Philippines, organized by the community.
Bicol Blockchain Conference
There will be a one-day blockchain event in Bicol on November 14th. Bicol Blockchain Conference (BBC) is organized by Ownly, SparkPoint, SparkLearn, and Meta Gaming Guild, the stars of #CryptoPH south of Manila.
- Celebrating and recognizing the key blockchain startups in Region V
- Highlighting the local government’s initiatives to help blockchain startuyps in the country
- Speakers include key government officials in region V, local and international blockchain companies
Philippine Startup Week
Philippine Startup Week brings together the country’s startup scene but it should be noted that there are many blockchain and web3-related panels in here as well.
- From November 14 to 18, 2022.
- Everyone who has tickets for PH Web3 Festival can automatically attend PH Startup Week
- Online and Offline events across the country.
PH Web3 Festival Side Events
During PH Web3 Festival there are a number of side events that people can attend to. Most of them are for invite-only, but for those that are public events, they are listed on the BitPinas Events Page.
Bitcoin, Beer and Bitstories – November
The monthly web3 meetup by Draper Startup House and BitPinas returns on Nov. 24 to discuss the events that happened in the previous week. A debriefing meetup, so to say. More details soon.
Philippine Blockchain Week
Finally, Philippine Blockchain Week will happen from November 28 to December 4. Happening at World Resorts Manila, the organizers are positioning it as a “web2 to web3 event,” a conference to cap up Q4 for the Philippine blockchain community.
This article is published on BitPinas: Your Guide to Web3 Events in November 2022
Disclaimer: BitPinas articles and its external content are not financial advice. The team serves to deliver independent, unbiased news to provide information for Philippine-crypto and beyond.
>>> Read the full story at BitPinas