The total BTC balance and 30-day net balance change for Coinbase, Kraken and Gemini.
At the end of 2021:
- Coinbase held over 690,000 BTC
- Kraken held roughly 195,000 BTC
- Gemini held approximately 315,000 BTC
At the beginning of 2023, the exchanges now hold:
- Roughly 485,000 BTC on Coinbase
- Roughly 83,000 BTC on Kraken
- Roughly 133,000 BTC on Gemini
The post Over 500K BTC left Gemini, Kraken, Coinbase in 13 months – more than any other exchange appeared first on CryptoSlate.
>>> Read the full story at CryptoSlate